Superbowl Ticket Auction - Rules & Guidelines
22 January 2014
- Auction for two Super Bowl tickets, donated by an anonymous donor. The donor is a long-time season ticket holder for the Seahawks, and received the tickets through the team’s lottery for season ticket holders.
- High bidder will receive two tickets to attend the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 2, 2014, at 6:30pm EST. The game will be held at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Prize does not include travel, lodging, or any other expenses of the trip.
- The amount of the highest bid in excess of the face value of the tickets will be donated to The Salvation Army, to support its work in the Northwest.
- Super Bowl seats are located next to each other, in Section 329, Row 25.
- Face value of tickets is $800 each.
- Auction begins on Thursday, January 23, at 8:00am PST, and closes on Tuesday, January 28, at 8:00am PST.
- All auction details will be posted on the website www.SalvationArmyNW.org
- Bids will be accepted via eBay.
- Highest bidder will be notified via phone on Monday, January 27, before noon PST.
- Highest bid must be paid via credit card and will be processed before tickets are relinquished to recipient.
- Highest bidder is responsible for any taxes to be paid on tickets.
- Employees of The Salvation Army are not eligible to participate in auction.
- The highest bidder agrees to allow The Salvation Army to use his/her name and photo in promotional materials.
- Rules subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply.